Yesterday I moved house... again, after 2 months. A friend of mine who was helping me asked if it hadn't been too difficult to pack all the boxes, - I answered that I was used to it as I have been moving a lot in the past years - and then, I recalled where I lived. So, if I make the count, in 10 years, I lived in a dozen of different places, not including the many times I used my parents' home for transitions, boyfriends' hangouts or short work-related stays in different countries.
So those were my addresses for the past 10 years:
- rue de l'Adjudant Réau, Paris 20e (for 1 and a half year)
- rue Condorcet, Villejuif (for 6 months)
- café Weidinger, Lerchenfelder gürtel, Vienna 15 (1 month and then 7 months)
- Liechtensteinstr, Vienna 9 (3 months)
- rue de Beaune, Paris 7e (5 months)
- rue Juliette Dodu, Paris 10e (5 months)
- St James' Wood, Dublin 8 (1 year)
- Blackhall Place, Dublin 7 (15 months)
- Eblana Villas, Dublin 2 (1 and a half month)
- rue Tiquetonne, Paris 2e (5 months)
- rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, Paris 10e (for 1 and half year)
- rue Albert Camus, Paris 10e (2 months)
and now... rue Parmentier, Montreuil - for a beautiful new adventure!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
St James' Wood and Eblana Villas. I never realized we had been twice roommates!
Post a Comment