17 January 2006
Véja Vu ?
Veja, the "fair trade sneaker", is Sébastien Kopp et François-Ghislain Morillon's answer to the question :
is another world possible ?
Those sneakers are made from bio/fair trade coton and rubber from the nordeste of Bresil and the production is tied up to local cooperatives. Read more on the website (in French, though). A very nice concept and business that tries to make a difference and has already seduced several rockheads from the UK! And if it's brit, you know it's hip!
Wanna buy ?
- Kiliwatch, 64 rue Tiquetone, 75002
- Palais de Tokyo, 13 avenue du Président Wilson, 75016
and other places like Citadium...
- Alice Gallery, 182 rue Antoine Dansaert, Bruxelles
- Own, 17 rue de la Casquette, Liege
- Best Shop, Alte Schönhauser Str. 6, Mitte, Berlin
- Sokkers, Kyffhäuser Strasse 37, Cologne
- Freeshop, 50 Voukourestiou Str.Kolonaki, Athens
- Yoi, Krugerplein 14C, Amsterdam
- E35, via S. Eufemia 37, Modena
ps: hey, what does our park ranger friend from Richmond, Virgina think of those ? let me know...
Posted by -r. at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment